- ELEVATION CUSCO: 300 meter /11.152 feet
- HIGH ELEVATIONS: CHINCHERO 3.762 meter / 12.340 feet
- LOW ELEVATION: URUBAMBA 2.871 meter / 9.419 feet
- CONSIDERATE: moderate short walk in some complex the sacred valley is a full day tour day where we can learn a lot from the inka archaeological sites.
- STARTING: from 8: am to 6:30 pm we pick up from your hotel and finishing at you hotel.
- WHY: at least it is one of you bucket list bums The sacred valley is characterized by very special conditions, as an excellent climate, fertile land and waters of the sacred river of the Incas, the Vilcanota (Quechua word, sacred or wonderful thing),
What to do once you Arrive to the Inka Capital Cusco (Qosqo)
Many people ask for altitude sickness, wondering it will cause problems. This is caused by having less oxygen in your bloodstream at higher altitudes than sea level, it make to force hard your body for oxygen in some points your body get tired even dehydrated, dizziness, vomiting or nausea andlose your appetite. Less breathing is common at high altitudes. It involves alternate periods of deep and shallow breathing, and breathing may even cease for between 3 and 15 seconds. When it occurs at altitude, periodic breathing is not a medical problem on its own. It is just the body’s physiological response to having lower-than-normal oxygen levels in the atmosphere. Your body reacts to this by making you breathe faster and deeper. This in turn, causes a quick build-up of carbon dioxide in your blood, which feeds back to your respiratory system causing your breathing to slow down or even stop for a short while. When your body senses a further drop in oxygen levels in the blood, it is kick-started into breathing faster and deeper again. And so the cycle continues.
Periodic breathing can interfere with your sleep if the periods of no breathing wake you up or make you sleep restlessly. If this becomes a problem, taking the prescription medicine acetazolamide (Diamox) may help. (ASK YOUR DOCTOR).
We take care our customer and remember this is your vacations so as a travel agency we got support from professionals doctors we’ll like to give the best suggestions if your get those symptoms first you should relax, as possible drink some rehydration sales to walk slowly to avoid some strong food, we can suggest what to eat once you arrive to Cusco avoid the alcoholic drinks and to acclimatize between 2 days maximum where you can do o lot shorts activities